Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Just Rambling

Kids are moved and settled (?). I worked on getting a guest room set up today between phone calls. Finally get to have my "30's" room! I've been in love with the reproduction fabrics for eons.......have 2 quilts on the bed and a wallhanging on one wall. I am working on taking three dresden plate blocks, found in my late MIL's sewing chest, and framing them for a wall grouping too.

Still working on my "leaf" quilt. Slowly making headways. But, am going to take a break from it and work on the Ripple Effect top for a day or so......want to get this one done so it can be quilted and ready soon so I don't have to rush next spring.

I am finding that I don't enjoy "scrappy" quilts as much any more. Have many ideas and wanna-dos and I think it's time I persued them!

Time for a snack, some TV, then bed....................later folks.

2 comments:

Lesa Marie Bame said...

What were you saying about needing to post now that you have the blog???You should post pics of the leave quilt in progress and your bella, also the ones you quilted at Kris's. Hugs, just had to fuss. Have a good week at school..~~~~~~
Lesa

Unknown said...

Working on it GF!!!!! Hope your first week back to school goes well too.