Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readjusting????

Seems it took me a long time to adjust to being at home by myself suring the week and sometimes all weekend too. I had finally gotten a routine set up and pretty adjusted......then whamooooo...Adin had an accident and has been home a lot.....I am sooo thankful he only has some bumps and bruises and no one was seriously hurt! His truck is pretty much totaled since the frame is bent so has been using a "day cab" and doing short runs until they get another truck for him to use. Packing him lunches to take along (at 4:30 in the morning) and planing evening meals daily is another adjustment now since I pretty much have been doing salads, etc. for myself. Wanna bet I get used to this schedule and then he's back to long-distance again???? Oh well, keeps life interesting!

No comments: