Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finished!!!!!!

Finished hand quilting Stacy's Star Fling quilt early Monday...binding is on, it's washed/dried and ready to go out the door!
Am still working on the "block a week" Pick-n-Choose blocks with Ann, really like how my blocks are turning out altho they ar etotally scrappy!!!!
My design wall is empty right now so have been thinking about the next project. Just not sure what I want to do except it's got to use some of my stash! I do have tops here that I could quilt but need a break to let my fingers heal! Maybe I'll take a break until after the holidays---seriously doubt that tho!!!!


Irene

4 comments:

Bianca said...

Your stars are amazing. I love your quilting!!! It is a very nice choice of patterns to show of your quilt.

ann said...

Love it Irene...hope your fingers heal soon...you should learn how to use a thimble!

I have missed seeing you!
ann

Lynn W. said...

That is a great looking quilt, Irene. Stacy will enjoy it so much.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, very nice pattern and I love the colors.