Saturday, October 23, 2010

Third Week In October.......

............I started this quilt in 2007 as a "sew-a-long" with some gals over at http://www.quiltingaroundtheworld.com/ ...shame on me for letting this one sit for so long!!!! I finally got the binding on this week and it's done! Washed and dried, ready to be used or gifted! It's far from perfect, but I learned so much making this quilt! Definately need to work on color/fabric selection when attempting a pattern this involved! But, I do have a great feeling of accomplishment!

3 comments:

free indeed said...

I started that quilt too somewhere else. Made a mistake with background fabric, put it away and haven't seen it since...it is a lovely pattern but so intensive...you need to be very particular about keeping track of the areas! You must feel very accomplished to have put this one behind you!

Bianca said...

It looks fabulous. Your quilts are just stunning.

Anonymous said...

Oh Irene I just love it. You do fabulous work. I think the colors are just fine.