Saturday, June 4, 2011

School's Out!!!!!

And I think I am once agian "amoung the living!" Every year the last month of school seems to get busier and busier! In the mist of all this Michelle finished up her Jr. year of college and had to be moved. I sadly missed the Ohio Quilter's Retreat because of this move. Unless something drastic happens, so won't have to move now until the end of her college life and depending on the job, she will stay where she's at.

Again, I helped out at the bus garage after school ended washing buses inside getitng them ready for State Inspection. Started with a list of 8, which grew to 15 then 16! Finished that up on Thursday morning then quickly headed to visit Ann before they found more! My arms and back are still achy, but it paid good and that's fabric money!!! :)

Now I intend to enjoy my summer off--at least for awhile!

No comments: