Monday, January 7, 2013

Still Rockin' Down "Easy Street"

I still haven't got all the "parts" into a top, but am making progress! I need to make the "B" blocks and I can "set" this quilt!  I am very proud of myself that I've stuck with this!!! If you know me, you know that "scrappy" is very very very hard for me to do!!! I would love to make this pattern again but not scrappy...and that may happen down the road!  Have to finish up this one first!

A sample of by quilt so far:










I will come back to this post and update as I make progress..so stay tuned!!

I have finished piecing "Easy Street." It has the backing with it and ready to mail to my machine quilter...

Couldn't get the whole top into the picture, so here is part of it:



















I added a narrow purple batik border then a wider turquoise one. The backing is a black on white fabric and I put some lime green fabric in my "don't use, I'm for bindings" box.

4 comments:

Sarah Martin said...

Looking great!! Keep up the good work... it really goes together so fast once you have all the units made! : )

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Looks really good. Your's actually looks like circles which is great.

Anonymous said...

looking good. I have been watching it but not started yet. I just love her mysteries. The Carolina Christmas is still on my bed.

Anonymous said...

Your Easy Street is coming along beautifully.