Friday, November 29, 2013

More El's Kitchen...

With the work schedule, helping my parents who are in their 80's, having the granddaughter bi-weekly, and life in general, I haven't been able to keep up with the others in the group doing El's Kitchen. I will get caught up "someday!"

Since I am doing the smaller blocks, I am finding it really hard to machine applique then, heck some of them I can hardly even making using her method, but am trying! Think I will be hand appliqueing some (and I don't enjoy hand work).... but all a new learning experience and that is one reason I joined this group!!!

A few more of my completed blocks:

 


 (yes, the mistake has been corrected in this block)














I will continue to work on these as I can...I want this to be a wall quilt in my 30's guest bedroom.

No comments: