Sunday, November 11, 2007

Week of appointments

This past week was our week of multi-appointments! UGH! I think that ehausted me more than working 12 hours days!

Mic had a MRI done on Monday, results on Wednesday. She did tear her ACI (plus other damamge in there) in her left knee. As of now, she is scheduled for surgery on November 30th. There is a lot this mommy has to get done before that day rolls around! I have asked for a week off but haven't been told I can have more than three days.

I am slowly getting the top made for Ry and Amber. Still have to make 20 HST's but need to sew more dark strips together. Wonder how I managed to miscount my strips? I am using the pattern "Ripples."

I am also working on another flannel quilt. These are blocks from last years swap. Still collecting the blocks from this years swap. Yep, a year behind again!

Since it's cold, rainy, and windy outside, I'm off to cuddle with a quilt and a book for this afternoon.

~Irene~

No comments: