Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Update

Time is flying by! I am on break and loving every minute of it!

Christmas was a happy time at our house. Just the seven of us but we had fun eating exchanging gifts, and playing games!

Mic is coming along really well with her rehab...in fact, if her brace arrived, she will throw away the crutches tomorrow--oh happy day! She is walking around the house without them anyway but they protect her when she is out and about. We are so thankful that she has very little pain! Only occassionally uses Advil--no prescription drugs anymore!

Most of us are fighting allergies right now--it's no wonder! First is below 32 the warms up to 45 on Christmas day...crazy Ohio weather! Have had a lot of rain again but at least it's not SNOW!!!

I've been working on my TWiO quilt......am beginning to wonder if I'll ever get it done? Moved my sewing room into the living room today setting up two tables. Have some quilting friends coming tomorrow to spend a few days. My sewing room is just to small for more than one person so we are taking over the living room!

Now I must get some sleep as I know I won't sleep much the next 2-4 days as we tend to sew late into the night/morning when we get together! Oh I can hardly wait!

Wishing you all a safe and happy New Year.

~Irene~

No comments: