Saturday, December 1, 2007

Flannel Quilts

So have you ever made a flannel quilt? I'm not fond of working with flannel, but I just can't pass up that yearly swap! The quilts are soooo warm! This year we did our blocks a little different, raggy style! Got my oldest daughter, Stacy, to swap too so we'd have more blocks. Of course, she then got the finished quilt too!
(front) (back)










I also am working on finishing last years blocks. Am waiting on the last border fabric to arrive as I ran out and had to order more...Mic will get this one then all my kids will have warm flannel quilts. Does mom get one next year?

Also pulled out a raggy baby flannel quilt I started about 2 years ago and never finished. My neighbor is having a baby around Christmas Day....might make a nice gift?


~Irene~

No comments: