Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sad.....

Tonight I am so sad. My friend Jan has been ill and in the hospital for a while now. ( http://jansquiltsandmore.blogspot.com/) News tonight is not good as she has been diagnosed with advanced liver cancer and the cancer has metastasized in her heart. There is no treatment due to the advanced stage. They have given her days to a couple of weeks. She will be discarged tomorrow into Hospice care.

Friends, please pray with me for Jan, her hubby, Travis, her daughters and grandchildren.

Irene

3 comments:

Sue said...

I'm so very sorry about your friend. May you both have peace, along with her loved ones, during this most difficult time.

Teresa said...

(((Irene)))), I am just now reading your post and wanted to send you a hug and share with you in prayer.

Greenmare said...

oh so sad, I will add all of you to my prayer list.