Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Which Way

do I turn first??? It's spring break and I have so many "things" I wanted to get done, so many places I wanted to go.......Now here it is half way over and what have I accomplished??????

I must admit that Anna (from Germany) is a joy to have here, but I am not used to having anyone around during the day and most evenings! Let alone, someone who can't drive! I (we) have adjusted and some daily chores just get pushed aside!

Haven't accomplished any quilting this week! I've been looking for a top I had stored away, wanting to finish it for a graduation gift, and after cleaning/rearranging three rooms, I still can't find it! But, my quilting supplies and fabrics are organized now! I've decided to start a new quilt and see if I can get most of it (maybe all) pieced this coming weekend? Am going to a mini-retreat and will have 3 days of blissful sewing/quilting without someone wanting something! Gosh, I need to get my "stuff" packed...I leave in the morning!

Tonight they will come replace my ceiling fan in my living room. The motor burned up Monday night and we are thankful I found it before a fire started or other major damage was done!

Now, won't you join me in wishing Debi a Happy Birthday? See her blog here:
http://debiquilts.blogspot.com/2008/03/birthday-blog-giveaway.html

Happy Birthday Debi!


~Irene~

1 comment:

Debi said...

Thank you for the birthday wish. I wish I was on spring break too!