Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Busy busy busy...

Been busy around here, not sure doing what, but time slips away from me!

I am still working on the black and silver quilt....so tired of making 9-patches, but they need to be made! Also helping Stacy.....she definately is "into" piecing quilt tops! She raided my stash again and pulled fabrics for a "Jelly Bargelly." She was home again yesterday and we got the strips all cut and she started sewing them together.....will be intersting to see the final outcome! I also have basted Stacy's third quilt top and hope to start quilting that later this week--oh wait, I have field trip tomorrow, so may have to wait until next week......

Mic is home on spring break, so spend as much time with her and her S.O. as I can......seems we just get involved in a project and I have to go back to work . But, I am thnakful I have a job to go to!

We've also been baking a lot of cookies! Am sure if ther are an left on Sunday, Mic will take them back to school with her! Some days I feel like all I do is cook and clean! Am ok with that too as there are so many days when everyone is gone that I spend alone (and no, I don't like that one bit!)

So for now, I back to the kitchen, another batch of cookies waiting to be baked!

No comments: