Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring break

This week is Spring Break for the school district I work for--YEEEHAAWWWW!! What a wonderful time to rest and relax after pushing myself to go to work when not feeling well!

My dear friend, Lesa, invited me to spend a few days at her house close to Dayton So Friday night I headed southwest...I got here about 8:30 and have been pampered ever since!

Saturday we went visited a little quilt shop in Willington--National Quilting day--buy one get one at half off---ooooo baby! Did find a few fabrics I just had to have??? Also just had to stop at the Fabric Shack! :) Then back to the house and some time was spent sewing....


Made some "bags" (purses) for the girls and myself...

more later............................


1 comment:

Pat's place said...

i just love those bags Irene, are you bringing any to retreat in may? they look like they are very easy to do. looking forward to seeing you again this year.