Monday, March 29, 2010

Computer updates...

...Had a very sick laptop. :( Thankfully I had another one I could use altho I don't espically like it! Yesterday I was pretty bored so ventured over to Ryan's for the afternoon. He informed me that a new neighbor of his could probably repair the laptop or at least tell us what was wrong! Needless to say, I hurried right back home and got it! A few hours later I had a new hard drive and a working computer! I did lose some pictures I hadn't transfered yet, but am not going to cry about it! Maybe I can get a few from some of the other ladies that were in TN last July with me? If not, I still have the memories!

So are any of you using Windows 7????? WOW, what a change! IMO it's so much better than XP or Vista altho it will take me some time to wade my way through everything! :)

Now, I best get something accomplished thoday....only a few more hours and Spring Break will be here! YEAH!

No comments: