Monday, March 29, 2010

Crossing Ohio

is a beautiful quilt block that Ann introduced to me recently. I am NOT a fan of small pieces (and this one has a lot of 1.5 inch squares)! But I have decided to make the blocks different colors thus being able to strip piece some with the background in wow and the dark blue consistant through out.


I have one block sewn (not trimmed) and am working on cutting another 19 blocks. I think I'll "kit" this to take along to Ann's or retreats that are coming up. Ann and I are doing this together, her's a lot scrappier than mine, so that keeps me motivated! Not sure if we are doing a block a week or a block a month??? Don't remember if we decided! Still using from the stash bins--doesn't look like they are decreasing--ugh!



Check out Ann's block here: www.granfrysquiltingchaos.blogspot.com



No comments: