Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wonderful day at Ann's!

Since I am on spring break and didn't have any major plans for yesterday, I ventured up to Ann's for a day of sewing.....oh what fun! It was nice not to have to constantly watch the clock and just relax and sew. Before I went, I dug around in the UFO cupboard-ugh! But now am happy I did because I got a few tops made :) and gained some great ideas and tips from Ann! Altho I didn't get all of the "stuff" done I took with me, I have some great ideas on how to proceed with them!

Both of these were swaps at one time or the other (found one tag that said 2003 :()

This one will become a baby quilt when quilted:






Not sure where this one will end up at:



I also made my 2nd block for our weekly Crossing Ohio Challenge:


A nice walk with the dog and a light salad for dinner and we headed back to the sewing studio! I have to finish taking pictures then I'll post my other "top finish."

This was a wonderful relaxing day for me and I so THANK YOU ANN!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly just look at your stuff and am amazed!!!

Bianca said...

Irene,

It seems like you had a very productive day. Your quilt tops look great.