Saturday, April 17, 2010

Updates coming soon....

Getting to that time of the year when my schedule flies out the window! The last six weeks of school are always so busy~field trips, prom, ball games/track~ and this year it seems bsier than ever! We have three drivers off due to health related issues so the rest of us try to fill in as much as we can.......

Michelle also finishes up her sophmore year of college April 30th and will need help moving. Altho she's not coming home for the summer, she will most likely have to move across campus. Definately will miss her not being home!

April 30-May 2nd is Ohio Quilter's Retreat! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!! Two -three days of not having to watch the clock! I am not working on April 30--my one free day a year! But now I have to figure out what I'm going to take to work on---UFOs or start something new????? Maybe it's time to bring out my Lone Star I've been wanting to make?????

Anyway...in a few days I'll update the latest projects...now I am off to get hubby on his way to OK/TX again ....so see you all soon!

No comments: