Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WAHOO!

I finally finished my "roaming" and accomplished something again! DIL sent me a txt message inviting me to dinner last night, just stop in on your way home from work. So, ok, I stopped in for pizza and a little away time, not to mention some spoiling of the granddaughter! A beautiful evening so we spent some time outside too.

I came home fairly early because I was tired--physically, emotionally, and mentally. Thought I'd go to bed early--haha! Seeing the quilt laying there that needed the seam rippers attention really got to me, so I started removing the quilting. By about eight o'clock I was ready to start again--but, it's almost bedtime but who needs sleep?.....quick shower and then I resandwiched the quilt. Just couldn't stop so I started quilting again.

Today I have a finished quilt (needs washed yet) and another UFO is gone!




2 comments:

Bianca said...

Irene,

Congratulations on the finish. Your quilt is really pretty. What a nice way to get carried away with.

Lynn W. said...

I just ran across my blocks from that swap. I'll be doing something with them and probably adding a few more to the mix. Good job!