Monday, April 5, 2010

Roaming....

The sun is shining brightly, the birds are singing, the wonderful sounds of spring are all around and I am......roaming! First the living room, then the back deck then on to the sewing studio, back outside, back inside---roaming roaming roaming! Had a very messed up holiday weekend and now that Michelle has left and gone back to school, I can't seem to settle down and accomplish anything! Had a good morning at work, hope the afternoon goes as well, but I can't get anything done here at home! I have started about 5 different "things" and not one, no--not one--of them has gotten completed! I am restless!

And I was dumb enough to think machine quilting would be the route to go today?? Oh my, someone needs their thinker examined! Needless to say, what I did get quilted now has to be undone---get ready for a work out o seam-ripper of mine because you will get one!

So, I'm thinking maybe I just need to forget about quilting/sewing something today and start getting my projects together for retreat the end of the month??? I surely can't mess that up can I?? But, what am I going to take to work on? Do I dare to start another new project or do I dig into that UFO cupboard and pull something from there? I really want to start a new project, but can I do that without feeling guilty???? Let's see how I feel after work tonight....maybe just maybe I'll be able to concentrate then????

No comments: