Saturday, April 24, 2010

So close but yet so far away......

............retreat that is! Next weekend this time I hope to be sitting with about 40 other quilting friends at retreat! If all holds out, I'll even get a free day off of work--about time! Now, what to take? I mean, there are UFO's, WIP's, wanna makes.......I just don't know! Usually take to many projects to work on so would like to cut that down this year, but then again, since I live so close, I most likely will grab something else everytime I come home. This year I must get something accomplished besides eating/laughing/shopping!

But, before I can head out to retreat, I have a busy busy week~

~Today I am about to head out with Amber to take in the "Berlin Barn Hunt" then will get to babysit my precious granddaughter tonight.

~Tomorrow I'll get hubby back on the road to Oklahoma again then off to Wooster to tour the Home and Garden Show with Stacy.

~Monday work from 6-9 and 2-5 (dinner with a friend)

~Tuesday work 6-9 and 2-5 but I get to spend the time between with ANN! (Gotta pack my machine and projects tonight!!!!)

~Wednesday I work straight from 6-5 (field trip to Canton) -- will get to see Michelle as she's coming to get me and we will "do" lunch while the students "tour." In the evening I hope to meet up with Pat as she's arriving in town early for retreat.

~Thursday work from 6-9 and 2-5...then over to retreat for a few hours......

~Friday-Saturday is Retreat! Oh how I am looking forward to this!

So, if I have disappeared you will know why! I always have to have my cell phone on so my Mom can reach me...my Dad is doing pretty good right now, but lately has more bad days than good, but I always need to be available.

Have a great week and I'll see you soon!

No comments: