Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back in the "swing" of things

I think! Nothing has been normal for a few weeks so we shall see! Had a fairly rough start to the new school year but hopefully we are all back in the groove by now! I actually got three new students added to my bus list yesterday, so maybe I can finalize my paperwork and turn it in???

  • roster #1--done
  • am & pm directions #1--done
  • seating chart #1--done
  • roster #2--done
  • am & pm directions #2--done
  • seating chart #2--done
  • milage & time chart--done

Wahoo, they are all printed so will be turned in this afternoon! This is a huge weight off my shoulders!

Quilting wise--anything accomplished?????

  1. Puzzle Play--working on the borders (my project I have been taking to Ann's)
  2. Medallion--working on the 36 three inch blocks for the next border
  3. Celtic--still hand stitching the bias strips

I also need to sort through the batting closet and see what I have in there! I would like to get a top into the hand-quilting frame and also need to send a few out to be quilted and maybe machine quilt a few of the smaller ones myself............Yep, I have enough to keep me busy, but.....


No comments: