Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's Growing--the Medallion Quilt that is.......

It's too HOT outside to do anything (and the school bus is REALLY HOT in the afternoons) so I have been inside as much as possible!

I finally caved and cut the pieces for the next border of the Medallion Quilt. I actually had to force myself to start sewing again! Being in this slump just isn't going to accomplish anything! It has pretty much taken me all week but the next border is attached!


Long weekend coming up and not sure what I'm going to do. Shellz has to work so won't be coming home. Hubby on a two week run that MIGHT bring him home on Monday....Maybe I'll go play in a Rook tournament one day? or just hide out at home alone? or..............

3 comments:

ann said...

or you could spend another day at anns!

Unknown said...

LOL, I'm sure I will!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I shall put you in my favorites.
Lovely quilt! Don't worry, it won't be long before you say it's too cold in the bus. lol