Sunday, August 29, 2010

Stuck!

Yep, I'm stuck! No desire to sew/quilt,nor do I want to do any housework, laundry, etc.! HELP!!!! I'm pretty sure this all came about with the starting of school and returning to work, but come on, I can usually at least sew! But this past week--nada,nothing! Well, I did hem a pair of work pants for Shellz, but that really doesn't count! Took all of maybe 2 minutes!

I did have a highlight this past week! My friend,Pat, and her sister-in-law were passing through the area so they stayed with me one night. (happy to have the rooms now to host overnight guests! Altho, I miss my kids!) Park Street pizza was requested for dinner Tuesday evening--so yummy! Wednesday we did some "cheese" shopping followed by lunch at Mrs.Yoder's where Ann joined us. All to soon it was time for them to continue on to PA. :(

So, here's to hoping I can get back into the 4:30am wake up call, work 6-9 and 2:30-5 routine real quickly! If not, it's gonna be a loooooong winter!

1 comment:

Clair said...

Just think of it as a creative break. In the next few days ideas will come streaming through your mind and you wont know which one to start on first.