Thursday, August 12, 2010

Reminisee: A Medallion Sampler Quilt

ok....I know I have quilts to quilt and quite a few to finish...but.............

A small group of friends have decided to do a challenge but it involves A LOT of applique! Don't get me wrong, I love seeing applique and would love an appliqued quilt, but I just don't enjoy the handwork! I do some embroidery/counted cross-stitch and am working on a Celtic but to do a WHOLE BIG quilt--not gonna happen for now!
Anyway, another gal doesn't "do" applique either so while out shop-hopping a few weeks ago, we came across a pattern that would challenge us. The two of us will be working on this:


I am not using KT/CW fabrics...just whatever "speaks" to me! My center is made of batik fabrics (yes, I actually cut them--hear me crying??)


I hope to get Pat to "blog" her progress too! I'll post a link to her blog if she agrees!

No comments: