Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another day off work....

...due to the ice storm that came through overnight and they are calling for more ice and snow plus it's windy and cold!! Not very thrilled about it! Staying home and inside as long as the power doesn't go off.


I did get Michelle's taxes filed and ours started.....will finish later as the numbers were getting blurry! Needed a break so headed to the sewing studio..

Have 30 9-patch blocks made. Need to finish pressing them. Think tonight I'll sit and do some hand-work while watching TV......

Sure hope we can go to school tomorrow--I need people!!

1 comment:

Cheryl Willis said...

thanks for the comment on my post about the 50 state flowers. you came across as no-reply so I couldn't email you privately.

these were purchased at an auction and were done on a preprint block.
I think I have seen this for sale at our local small town store.

if you have trouble finding a set, give me a shout and I will look next time I am out.
cheryl ozarkcastle@yahoo.com