Monday, February 14, 2011

My Dad.....

...fell last Tuesday and hasn't recovered very well so am asking for your thoughts and prayers.
He didn't break anything, but really bruised his back. Being a heart and diabetic patient on top of this, leaves to a very slow recovery!
From Tuesday-Friday early afternoon he was in the hospital. We then had him moved to Walnut Hills Rehab Center. All has NOT gone so well there either! He is confused at times and just seems to have given up. ACK!!!! We are praying that everything starts in an up-swing this week!
Needless to say, I haven't touched my sewing machine lately! Nor have I been able to consentrate on hand stitching. Maybe if I cleaned up the studio, I'd be able to steal a few minutes here and there? So, I'm off to see what can be accomplished before heading back to work. Will stop and see my Dad on the way home this evening...this will become a daily thing for now.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Joannie said...

Semi- same deal with my Dad, it is a rough road. Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way...