Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ack.....

no more sewing done this past week! "Sally," the favorite sewing machine took a slide off the table so had to go to the repair shop--thanks to Dennis at www.somewheresewing.com, Sally is not back in working order!! Of course, I couldn't walk out without first roaming the aisles of the shop...and yep, you guessed it, I didn't come out empty-handed! My purchase was a jelly roll in batiks with two border and binding fabrics. This will be a "group project" at retreat in February.

I am still working on the restoration of Jan's quilt (a few before shots)
--getting closer but still so far away to arriving at the finish point! I think I'll work on this again today as I do laundry for the Hubby. He came home after ten last night and leaves out again tomorrow, so I have no choice. I have to do do his laundry so he can repack.

Irene

No comments: