Monday, April 17, 2017

I'm Back!!!!

Many life changes have kept me away, but I'm back. I'm not going to review all of the last three years, but let's make a fresh start from here!

~I'm still driving a school bus...
~I'm still married to that great man that loves driving his truck so much he's still doing it although he's supposed to be retired!....
~I'm still a Nana, only now to two beautiful granddaughters...


~I'm still quilting as much as time allows and also started to do some machine embroidery

~I still spend as much time with my parents as I can, although many "things" have changed due to their health...
....My Mom had a massive stroke which left her paralyzed on her left side and she is in a wheelchair. She is in a Skilled Nursing Facility ☹
....My Dad is in an Assisted Living Facility as he can no longer be by himself and has to use a wheelchair for mobility ☹ Thankfully, they are on the same Campus! 

Watch for updates and more pictures coming of my quilts and crafts!
See ya soon!






No comments: