Sunday, September 9, 2007

Just an update:



Both parents have had their surgeries and are coming along well. Sure has cut into my quilting time, but they do come first, along with soccer games and extra driving.



As for quilting, the Fairy Frost is now loaded onto the frame for hand quilting---basically my winter project. Did take a few stitches yesterday, but this will take a while to finish!



Have been working on my BellaBella top too......paper-piecing so another "slow" one for me, but I'm learning. Also attempted to machine quilt a top on my machine. Don't like it at all so will be "froggin'" and sending it out to have machine quilted or visit a friend that will let me use their machine.



A family whose kids ride my bus had a house fire and the kids have lost everything (the bedrooms received the most damage), so I have committed to making 3 twin quilts for them.....this should keep me busy and out of trouble????

No comments: