Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cold weather, warm quilts!

Winter has come to NE Ohio! Cold, windy, icy, and snowy! Not the kind of weather I like for school bus driving!

On the quilty side, I finished piecing my leaf quilt (Third Week in October) on Saturday! Every spare minute I had last week was spent trying to get this top done! Now, to get it quilted...hope it doesn't take me 15 month like it did to piece it!

Now, what is my next project???? I will contiue to work on my UFO's but for those of you that know me, I just have to have a WIP too! Am thinking about a black and bright batik of some kind...will see what comes up this weekend!

Going to visit quilting friends for 3 days....and yes, my pal Lesa will be there too.....oooooooooo we may get into trouble looking at patterns, fabrics, quilts, etc......wonder if we will get any sleep?????
~Irene~

4 comments:

Lesa Marie Bame said...

Too cool girlfriend. Really looks good. It's a beautiful quilt. Good job,
Piece
Lesa

loulee said...

Wow! Thats stunning, lots of tiny pieces.

Marla said...

SugarCreek!!! I'm originally from Canton! I love coming across people from 'my neck of the woods." Glad to meetcha'. Very nice quilt.

Unknown said...

Love this one!