Monday, January 21, 2008

UFO Progress

Joined a few friends over the weekend to quilt and sew. Made some progress, but didn't completely finish anything. Quilted a baby quilt and tablerunner, but they still need the bindings sewn down. Started another new quilt, yes I know, I supposed to be finishing quilts, not starting them, but...........I have a lot that need to be quilted, so I may have to set up the hand quilting frame and start hand quilting again. Would rather machine quilt them, but can't quilt the bigger ones on my machine.......maybe I can get some done over the next long weekend?

Thanks to Sherry for the bed and getting a room for us! Thanks to Sherry, Bonnie, Lesa, and Lucille for your companionship! I totally enjoyed myself! Now it's back to the working world tomorrow.

~Irene~

No comments: