Friday, January 4, 2008

Still quilting

Had the honor of Lesa visiting last week for a few days and sew/quilt we did! She made a bright flannel quilt (http://www.lesabame.blogspot.com/) and I managed to make two more tops to add to my UFO pile! Hopefully I will get them quilted soon!



I have been struggling with the actual machine quilting--doing more unquilting than getting anything finished! I have joined Ohio Quilters UFO challenge (10 finished in 6 months???). One is done...only 9 more to go! Sad to say, this only puts a small dent into the UFO pile!



Not sure how much I'll get accomplished over the weekend (working tomorrow). Break was wonderful and I really didn't want to go back to that big yellow school bus yesterday, but survived the two regular days. Tomorrow will be short, but good pay. I will most likely work more Saturdays since a coworker has been diagnosed with cancer and starts treatments next week. Prayers for John would be appreciated!

K.....off to fight with that huge flannel quilt again!
~Irene~

3 comments:

loulee said...

Hi Irene, I'm fairly new to your blog. Had to stop in and say I love the jigsaw quilt, great fun. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

welcome to my crazy world!

Angie said...

I love all three of these quilts, but most especially the churn dash!!! :)