Friday, December 28, 2012

A Little Knitting.....

My daughter, Stacy, commented she would like to learn to knit.  I haven't knitted much since eighth grade--so many years ago--but told her I would help her with the basics...... We did some searches for patterns, checked out the yarns and needles and she was on her way. She also depended a lot on youtube when I wasn't around---we do live an hour apart.

She has finished her second project and wants to keep this on hand as a "TV" project. So for Christmas I made her a "knitting bag" and filled it up with assorted needles and yarns. Also made a notebook with an assortment of patterns in it......

the bag:
outside of bag
inside of bag








needle holder-inside
needle holder-closed





accessory bag closed

accessory bag-open










Now, maybe I should finish my 1st project?????


Irene

No comments: