Monday, December 17, 2012

Another week on "Easy Street"

And I am caught up..until Friday that is!  This week we made more flying geese using our purples and turquoise then added them to our purple/black-on-white geese.  I even managed to get them all squared up and trimmed!  I also cut 140+ lime green squares.  Now, waiting (impatiently!!) for Friday when another step is posted.



In the meantime, I will continue to work on Christmas gifts and all the Holiday baking!  Shopping is almost complete so need to start the wrapping too.  But first, will this flu bug just PLEASE go away???????

2 comments:

Frances Meredith said...

Well done for keeping up the pace - I am a bit behind, but feel sure I will catch up at the weekend.

Tami C said...

Holiday baking.... I knew I forgot something. I haven't done any of that! LOL You're blocks are looking great. I'm anxious for Friday's clue as well. Happy Sewing!