Monday, January 11, 2010

Change of pace....

Decided I needed to take a break from the machines.....I was starting to make to many mistakes!

I keep a "grab-n-go" bag packed at all times. This bag contains some kind of handwork, a puzzle book, and a book to read in it. It's the bag I grab on my way out the door when called on an emergency, waiting time on the bus, etc.
One project in this bag has been waiting a year to be completed! All the embroidery done on these pillowcases, except for about fifteen minutes, has been done while sitting at the bedside of some family member during a hospital stay. I am happy to report they are completed, washed, and on Michelle's bed!

Now, I will have to find a project to replace them in the bag, but I'm sure there's something around here! Maybe my yoyo's or another set of pillowcases, or my button dolls, or ..........anything but applique!!!!

--Irene--

2 comments:

Bianca said...

Irene,

Your pillow cases are beautiful.

ann said...

love the pillw cases! I don't think I could survive with out my go bag...hope to see you soon
a.