Saturday, January 9, 2010

More snow.....




....dumped on us Thursday afternoon and Friday! Closed school two hours early on Thursday and cancelled on Friday! I love seeing the white snow as long as I don't have to drive in it! Pretty much stayed in the house after I got home Thursday evening! Did venture out last night as we needed to pick up some groceries for Michelle to take back to college with her.....not exactly fun driving! Need to shovel some this forenoon so she can get her car out, then I'm back into hibernation until I have to go to work on Monday!




Stay warm and safe!




--Irene--

1 comment:

Bianca said...

Irene,

Your winter pictures are so beautiful. You are lucky only had one snow day. My children had the whole week off for Snow Days. They are so ready to go back to school. We'll see how that will go, because they called for more snow in my area.