Saturday, June 5, 2010

Behind.......

...in everything! Not only I behind in posting to my blog, I am belind in life happenings in general! I knew the last month of school would be a whirlwind but I sure didn't expect the total madness! But...I have survived and will take my time getting caught up!

I spent the last week cleaning/washing the inside of 15 of the 26 school busses in our fleet. Hot-n-dirty work in an understatement! There are a few more on my list, but I am ready to hand over the bucket and hose to someone else! One bus is still out at the big repair shop and can't be done for now....the other two will be done on Monday. Eight have been cleaned by the drivers themselves.....now they are all shiny and clean for state inspection and the new year come Aug.

Am also in the middle of strawberry season--yummy! Have two batches of freezer jam made so far. Will freeze some yet for winter enjoyment and want to made a dessert of some kind for tomorrow.

So off to clean strawberries in a few minutes!

1 comment:

free indeed said...

Sounds like you're busy! One of my college aged daughters works for a cleaning company and they just finished cleaning dorms at a nearby university....some of those rooms were beyond filthy! I remember buses growing up...they can be nasty too....
I made a strawberry/rhubarb jam last week and I've almost given it all away! Will have to make another batch next week after I get back from visiting the newest granddaughter in the family. I had to buy strawberries...they aren't in season yet, but my rhubarb is doing great!