Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fabric is

moved!!!! I am pretty slow at this whole moving thing! I am taking the time to go through my bins, books, supplies, etc. I am making a list of supplies I need to replenish (cutter blades, pins, needles, etc.) Also basic whites/creams/etc. fabrics that I like to keep on hand at all times. Am finding "stuff" I had forgotten about and some I wish I could forget about! All the crap that was on the floor is gone and I can actually walk into the storage room and to my fabric without falling and breaking a leg! There are a few more items that will go into the cupboard, but I am still sorting.




I've moved pretty much all I can for now...I need some help moving the rest. (pictures later) Shellz will be home Friday and has offered to help some. Hope we get done on Friday, altho I don't know since we also will have Ms. Rylee all day, because I am itchin' to sew!


Irene

No comments: