Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Find of the Week!

Moving my sewing studio I came upon this box that I had stuck away three years ago. I got this little shoe box at my In-Laws estate auction and kinda forgot about it........

Took it along to Ann's today and I do believe this wonderful friend of mine can guide me along the way to finish it. Haven't counted the finished arcs or anything, but I don't really care how big or small the quilt will be, it will be a wonderful memorial of my late mother-in-laws piecing!


2 comments:

Cheryl Willis said...

this feeling of finding something to 'finish' from the past is exactly why I don't feel quilty if I have UFO's, I know that a future grandchild, etc... is going to have the joy of picking up where I left off. cw

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, cannot wait to see it finished.