Monday, December 2, 2013

Celtic Solstice Monday report

...With the Hubby and the granddaughter here all weekend, I sure didn't get time in the studio like I wanted! They are usually pretty good about allowing me some "me time," but this weekend they were very "needy."  Granddaughter went home last night and Hubby went to unload this morning.

Studio time for a few hours I had!  I got all the orange and background triangles cut. I also cut some of the "blues" but not all of them. I can only cut so long then my hand starts hurting, so I'll finish those later.  I did manage to get ten orange blocks and ten background blocks made. (Background is white...the lighting this morning has them looking yellow)

 I have a pretty empty calendar this week so such be able to get the rest done by Friday's new release.

Am off on a mini road trip in a few minutes...meeting up with some quilting friends for lunch--what a wonderful end to a Holiday weekend!!!!


2 comments:

Andee said...

Great start on your mystery!

Debi said...

Meow! Off and running on the mystery. Isn't it exciting to get a clue each week--I can hardly wait until each Friday!