Monday, December 16, 2013

Celtic Solstice..Week 3

I am behind!  I didn't step foot into the studio all weekend...Ms. Rylee was with us Friday through Sunday PM, and I had to work on Saturday. Driving a school bus in the snow/ice/rain wasn't a lot of fun and I was just to tired to sew when I got home!

I did manage to pull fabrics from the 2 inch strip bin that I will be using:





Morning route is done, a load of laundry is in the washer, and I have my cup of tea sitting here with me. Now, off to see how many of these HST's and pinwheels I can get cut/sewn before I have to return to work!  Nothing on the schedule, as of yet, for this evening so should be able to finish them up then.

It's great to see ehat "others" are doing with this mystery...find them here: http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2013/12/celtic-solstice-mystery-monday-link-up_4572.html

No comments: