Monday, December 30, 2013

Celtic Solstice Step 5

It's been a busy week with the Christmas Holiday and Hubby home! Also had Ms. Rylee for four days so not much happening in the studio for awhile!  Hubby left for New Mexico on Friday and Ms. Rylee went back to her Mom's on Saturday and I kinda felt free!  First though, I had to sit and listen to the silence!!!!

Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon I managed to get caught up with all the Steps of Celtic Solstice!They need to be 'trimmed up,' but they are sewn!!!   It's back-to-school on Thursday so the "split shift" starts again, so am thrilled to be caught and ready for the next step on Friday when I get home from work!


Now, I'll spend some time seeing the progress of others here: http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2013/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-5.html






3 comments:

TLC said...

Great job getting caught up. Trimming is my least favorite part right now. Could it be that I'm determined not to change my blade until January 1?? I don't go back to school until the 13th. Hoping that "Celtic Solstice" has the big reveal before that day.

Andee said...

Your mystery is looking good!

Libby in TN said...

Do you ever wonder why we say "trimmed up" instead of "trimmed down"? Glad you're caught up. Wish I were .....