Monday, December 23, 2013

Celtic Solstice..Week 4

Well, another 'Link-up Monday" and of course I am still behind!  I did manage to make progress and will eventually get caught up! (http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2013/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-4.html)

I have sewn 48 of the needed 120 4-patches. Since I am going so scrappy, it takes me a little longer to gather the fabrics and make the 'patches.' But, this is a HUGE learning experience for me--yep, I'm going SCRAPPY!!!!



My progress so far: (not all the HST's are cut...pressed them with the thread attached so I don't lose them!)



I know Ms. Rylee will be here again until Saturday, but maybe, just maybe, I can be caught up by next "Link-up Monday???"



1 comment:

Vireya said...

All your parts look great! Won't it be fun to see how Bonnie puts them all together?