Monday, October 22, 2007

Busy, busy, busy................

Time to slow down! I am tired! Helped at school a lot last week, very emotional week, but God is giving us the strength to go on. Celebrated Mic's 18th birthday over the weekend---where has the time gone? My "baby" is ready to spread her wings (well, as soon as she graduates high school!). Weather has been so beautiful so am outside as much as I can. Just a few more hours and we will be ready for the snow (gasp). The leaves aren't as pretty this year, but there is still some color around!

I am working on my quilting too. The three quilts for the "kids" have the bindings on, are washed & dried, and ready for their new home.















Also made a Homespun Rag Quilt for the shop.














Now, it's time to clean up the sewing room and start (or finish) another project.


Enjoy the fall weather!
Irene

4 comments:

Tamera said...

The quilts are beautiful. Good work!

Sue said...

Wonderful quilts!

Fall weather has FINALLY arrived here!

Jo Raines said...

These are gorgeous! I love the bold colors and patterns. Beautiful!

julieQ said...

Love these quilts. You do good work!!