Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Month's End..........

......and I feel like I haven't accomplished much of anything! Looking over my chart, I do see that three quilts are completed! WAHOO!

I also, ummmmmmmmmm, joined two block swaps. Oh boy, I'm not supposed to be doing that! My goal is to empty the block drawers NOT fill them up! But, I only had to buy one yard of flannel for the two swaps, the rest of the fabric came out of my stash! This does justify joining the swaps---right?

It's time to pull out last years flannel blocks and get them done---that four lettered word I don't like to hear (namely, snow) is in our forecast for next week....guess fall is about over? Will need the flanel quilts, jammies, etc. if it's cold and the fuel prices keep going up!

Wonder if I can accomplish anything quilty in November?



~Irene~

No comments: