Thursday, October 25, 2007

Duh!

One of these days I will learn not to try sewing when I am tired! Everything I pieced Tuesday night, I have to undo and try again! ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Maybe it's time I take a breat, clean up the messy room and hand quilt for a day or two? But wait, I can't do that right now, I have to get 12 blocks made for a swap I join (which, by the way, I cut wrong too and have to recut!) Oh well, more fabric into the scrap bin. Someday I'll figure out what to do with all those scraps...............

Weather turned cooler. Had lots and lots of rain the lst few days. Windy and the leaves are falling fast. They say we could have our first hard frost this weekend. Brrrr I'm not a fan of cold weather!

Well, best go see if I can salvage any of my booboos. (altho today I'd rather curl up on the couch with a book and quilt!)

Later

Irene

2 comments:

julieQ said...

Frog stitching is no fun!! Ask me how I know...

Grins, JulieQ

Cathie said...

I laughed when I read this one. As I mentioned I have been working on a heart quilt for my daughter and am almost done. I was working on it after dinner the other night (which I typically don't do) and found myself stitching all over the place. My motto - no stitching after dark! I am a morning stitcher - for sure.