Thursday, February 4, 2010

Delft Blue~

My friend, Char, is hosting a "Delft Blue-n-White" Swap.......now how could I say no to this since these are some of my favorite colors??? She sure knows how to entice me! So I need one block per swapper by March 30th.....think I'll get them done before March 29th???? You know me, wait until the last minute then stress! I made my sample block and found I had to adjust either the cutting of the fabric or the seam allowance...the second block looks a lot better! So far there are only ten swappers and I already know I'll want at least twelve blocks.....I went digging in the stash and came up with fabric to made a different pattern to add to my "swapped" blocks once they return. Now to find another set of fabrics and pattern. I want all twelve blocks to be a different pattern.....

block I will be making to swap after I make adjustments (this is the sample block--not swap worthy!)

Block I made to add to the collection:

No comments: