Monday, February 1, 2010

Frustration has set in......

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING seems to be going right! Not only in sewing/quilting, but life in general....Deep down in, I know if I can get over this "bump," all will be ok, but, man-------



Taking a look at my mess in my studio, it's no wonder I get frustrated when I walk in the door instead of finding the calmness I am used to! This is supposed to be my place to go to regroup/calm down/chillout---you get the idea. Well, I don't think this is doing the trick right now~












Sooooo I have decided I need to stay home tonight (well, once I get home from work) and clean up this clutter! {would much rather go watch the girls basketball game} Hopefully the pieces will all fall into place and my sewing adventures will all come together tomorrow as planned?

No comments: